Women's Healing Circle
A monthly gathering for those who identify as women, a person who has a womb, and/ or lives with the intricacies of what it means to be in a women's body.
This gathering is free, but donations are encouraged so as to contribute to the fire wood, tea, and supplies for the catered invitations.
An invitation to invest time in yourself.
Picture 8 women gathered around the warmth of a campfire - under the rays of the Full Moon - cozied up with tea, snacks and the company of other heart-centered humans. Humans who have carved out time to show up not only for themselves, but to also hold space for the others. Them, showing up in full vulnerability & authenticity whilst leaving the "good-vibes only" narrative behind; choosing to show up as their full-human self with all its ebbs and flows of emotions; life challenges & celebrations; and deep intricate thoughts.
These women/people who have chosen to show up to hear you share your needs, experiences and life challenges while comiting to only listen. Where they agree not to provide any feedback, problem-solving or judgement. Just listening and holding space for each other with the help of the element of fire & community.
Are you one of those women/people? Does this call to you? If it does, join us!
Deep in my core, I believe that there should be spaces, like these, being offered, without breaking the bank - especially with the current economical crisis we are living in. Healing for us means more than doing the 'hard work' on your own. In fact, there's such an immense healing power we tap into when we let ourselves being held in community. It's truly healing in itself.
What you can expect:
- An intimate group (maximum 8 people including the facilitators)
- Sharing circles (always optional!)
- Listening ears and space to share without judgement, problem-solving, or feedback of any kind. This is not therapy nor is it meant to replace this service.
- Tea, snack, and a fire element
- A catered mindful invitation. This will be different every month and will not be announced prior. This is to leave some space for ebb and flow based on the current season, needs, feedback from participants, etc. It could look like: meditation, journaling, movement, nature craft, art, etc.
- First come, first serve registration system (see calendar below)
- Location: Wakefield, QC (address to be sent via email)
- Once a month, on the Wednesday close the full moon, from 7pm to 9pm (see calendar below)
- You do not need to commit to every month. You can sign-up for one or multiple.
*Note: Our host is parent to 2 cats. While we will be outside when the weather permits, there are chances of us also being inside the home as well.
What we expect:
- You to commit to showing up. We understand that life happens, and sometimes circumstances do affect our ability to show up to commitments. That's valid. All we ask is that you take a pause of reflection before pressing that 'sign-up' button. As this event has a small capacity of people and is free/by donation, we simply ask that if you choose to sign-up that you do your best to uphold that commitment.
-An open mind and open heart.
- Wed, Jun 07chemin edelweiss, Wakefield, QC, Canada
- Wed, Jul 05chemin edelweiss, Wakefield, QC, Canada
Wakefield, QC (Edelweiss area)
address to be sent via email after registration.
Dates & Time
May 3, June 7, July 5
From 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Any comfort items (blanket, journal & pen)
Cup/Mug for tea
Email us for any questions.